Friday's Feast, August 18, 2006
Appetizer--What color is your car?
One car is black, the other is green.
Soup--If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?
A librarian. I'd love working around all those books.
Salad--How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?
Hmmmm . . . what constitutes the flu? Are we talking a 24 hour stomach flu (dozen?) thing or the hangs on for days achy flu (once)?
Main Course--What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?
Battled a cold.
Dessert--How old were you when you had your first kiss?
12? 13? Would you believe I don't remember exactly when I had my first kiss? Pretty memorable occasion, eh?
8 comments:
Oh, I love your soup! Quite tasty it is! I love books too!
Mine is being served.
I don't think everyone can remember everything about their first kiss. :) Some events, I remember just that it happened, but I can't remember how or the situation. Odd.
Great feast!
Oooh your soup is very tasty. Mine is up too.
I have always loved to be around books too -- but I do HATE the Dewey Decimal System! I'm not sure I could handle working in a library! LOL!
I can't remember my first REAL kiss either... I know who the fella was - but the kiss must not have been to memorable!
Great feast! Mineis up too.
Wonderful to dine here. I'll be back, and certainly recommend your place to others. Great feast.
Mine's served.
Ooh! I didn't think of librarian! I want to change my answer now. lol
Have an awesome day!
good feast! dining late...my feast is up finally! ;)
Post a Comment