Someone is finally speaking some sense about the religious sham known as intelligent design.
ID is not Science.
ID is a sham in that the entire concept is faith masquerading as science. If someone believes the universe was created by a supreme being, fine by me. I don't happen to agree, but you have the right to follow your own belief system. What you don't have the right to do is expose my child to your religious beliefs in a public school classroom. Intelligent design clearly crosses that boundary and I'm thrilled to see a judge making a decision that protects my right to separation of Church and State.
1 comment:
How are schools promoting the idea that sex before marriage is acceptable? I'm assuming you're referring to sexual education? If not, disregard my following remarks ;) It seems to me that any program that goes beyond warning about the consequences of STDs and teen pregnancy from anything other than a public health standpoint is getting dangerously close to advocating a religion. Like ID, the whole abstinence based sexual education is a religious position masquerading as public school policy.
Post a Comment