Friday's Feast, September 15, 2005
Appetizer--Do your closer friends tend to be male or female? Why do you think that is?
Definitely women. While I have a couple male friends, I have numerous female friends. Truthfully, I'm more comfortable around women. With men I think there's often a pissing contest to see who's more cool, knowledgeable about masculine things, and the like.* Whatever.
Soup--If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
How about the ability to dance ballet? I've always admired the skill and grace of ballet dancers.
Salad--Name a household cleaning item that you would recommend to others.
A Starbucks Barista grinder. If you're a coffee geek, like me, this is an affordable grinder that gets the job done. It reportedly produces grinds the equivalent of some of the much more expensive burr grinders.
Main Course--What do you strive for in life?
Serenity.
Dessert--On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how funny do you consider yourself?
Well, I think I'm hilarious. I'm a 10! This question could be better answered by STK or some of my friends.
1 comment:
Heh. But I haven't seen the completed version of Serenity. That's a must, right?
Post a Comment