Appetizer - If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
Like Mike, I'd be a black lab. As dogs go, they're the most loyal, kind, and friendly breed out there. The fact that they're both goofy and smart makes them fun to be around, too. Where's the ball?Where's the ball?Where's the ball? Pet me.Pet me.Pet me.
Soup - What does the color purple make you think of?
Feminist spirituality, Hawkeye, and the Grape Ape.
Salad - Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
1.25 hours. I get up, shower, feed the animals, finalize the wardrobe, spend 15 minutes sipping coffee/reading news/checking email, take the dogs out, kiss STK goodbye, and hit the road by 6:15.
Main Course - How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
Eight, I think. I keep tabs on my three maternal cousins. I'm lucky if I see the paternal cousins once every couple of years. Despite my lack of real contact with all of my cousings, my life hasn't suffered one bit.
Dessert - Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
Dialectically Reconceptualized Subjectivity
2 comments:
Dia-what? Is that English?
Great work!
[url=http://rcnvdrkb.com/bzme/xlcp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ixmtigpi.com/apen/cvhu.html]Cool site[/url]
Post a Comment