I received word this morning that an article based on my dissertation argument will be published in an upcoming volume of Popular Communication. Autographed copies will be available at a modest fee. Heh.
A tenure-track position and a peer reviewed publication within two weeks? I need to go buy a lottery ticket.
6 comments:
Hooray!
Getting an article into a peer-reviewed publication is no small achievement. Great work and congratulations!
BTW, how 'modest' a fee are we talking about? :-P
Thanks for the kudos!
Gosh. Could you be any MORE inspiring? It's hard to imagine how.
I didn't even get interviewed for the CSU job, but I'm not all that surprised. I don't have the teaching background you do. Maybe that'll work out at some point. Knowing you've made it work helps to motivate me. :)
Sheila
AWESOME!!! May your year continue to bring you blessings you so deserve.
Nicke
Wow, you're like, famous! And I can say I know you! *starry eyes*
JK...congrats man :D
-Susan
Post a Comment