Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Format Snafu?

I received an email today about a possible format problem with my blog. IE isn't displaying the site properly. From what I can tell, the right column (links, previous posts, etc) now appears below all the text of the blog proper. I'm not sure what's going on. The site appears fine when using Opera and Firefox but definitely has some issues with IE. Alas, I don't have the time to figure out the cause of the problem. When I get a few hours of free time, I'll read through Blogger's tech help pages and see if anyone else is having the same problem. So, if you want to view my blog without any format glitches, use something other than IE.

Anyone else having problems viewing the blog?

1 comment:

Michael said...

Yeah, for a couple of days, I couldn't read anything on your blog. I did see the title for this entry for about half a second before the screen went two-toned green one afternoon, so I figured you were aware and on top of it.