Monday, April 05, 2004

Gratitude

While doing my regular web wandering, I stumbled across a message board post reminding us to be mindful of that for which we're grateful. Given the amount of criticizing I do on this blog, I thought I'd devote an entire entry to gratitude. Here are 10 things for which I'm grateful (in the order they came to mind).

1. Kathleen
2. Our menagerie of critters: Bishop, Clay, Java, Blossom, and Oz.
3. Turbo Tax.
4. Good & Plenty
5. Teen Titans Volume 3. This is presently my favorite comic book read.
6. Fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies.
7. Controller.controller. I ordered their EP today.
8. My mom. She sent one of her silly "Hi from Mom--Please Read" emails this morning.
9. Coyotes. We could hear them playing in the open space last night.
10. Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Series. Who knew three minutes could be so enjoyable?

10 things for which I'm grateful in less than 10 minutes. I actually had to edit the list in order to keep it to ten. I'll save the extras for next week.

No comments: