- Ordered DVR service for the homestead. Due to demand, I'm told it will be 2-3 weeks before we actually receive the DVR.
- Purchased Transformers DVD.
- Located Battle droids to replace battle droid with missing head. Threw in a Justice League Unlimited Batman just for good measure. How did I NOT know about the Justice League Unlimited Kyle Rayner?! That's on the list for next month.
- Swindled Fatal Revenant for $10 thanks to my B & N membership. I'm hoping I'll sit down and start reading the book tomorrow night. I need to finish Eragon first.
- Watched the first three episodes of Jekyll, the BBC's contemporary update on the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde story. Freakin' fantastic is all I can say. I haven't been this thrilled about three hours of television since discovering Farscape.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Geek Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe I forgot about Fatal Revenant. I should have bought it a week and a half ago. *sigh*
Situation corrected, I bought it last night. But I may not read it right away, I've been planning to reread The Runes of Earth first.
There have been a few occasions where I almost picked you up a Sinestro figure at Suncoast. I can't even begin to keep up with the Marvel Legends; I gave up after series II.
I got "Eragon" and "Eldest" for Christmas last year, and I still haven;t started reading them. I finally finished "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep", though.
But do you have your Fantastic Forefathers shirt? I thought not.
Now that's a good shirt.
Post a Comment