Appetizer--On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
3. I'm not that into birthdays. It's nice having
Soup--What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
Ocassion. Er, occassion. Um, occasion. ::sighs:: I don't know why, but I spell that word wrong every. Damn. Time.
Salad--Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
If I'm outside, I have sunglasses. It doesn't matter if it's rain, sunshine, or snow, I always wear sunglasses. I wear them just to be cool (although not as cool Cory Hart who wore his sunglasses at night). My eyes are hyper sensitive to light. Walking out into the sunshine, without sunglasses, results in instant headache.
I have four pairs that I use on a regular basis. These are my current favs. That's a great site for clothing, apparel, and whatnot. Top notch product and service. I've purchased dozens of items from Sierra Trading Post--jackets, shoes, sunglasses--and not once have I had anything I would even remotely categorize as a bad transaction.
Main Course--If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
My first book, and really do think there's a book in my future, will be dedicated to STK.
Dessert--Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Anyone who knows me will know that I'm a huge coffee geek. Coffee, coffee, and more coffee, please.
1 comment:
My eyes are hyper sensitive to light. Walking out into the sunshine, without sunglasses, results in instant headache.
All those years of Goth-ing are catching up with you, mayhap? :)
Post a Comment