Saturday, June 23, 2007

Listen up, you primitive screwheads.

Bruce Campbell alert! Bruce is co-starring in a new show on USA Network:*

Burn Notice.

While I'm a huge fan of USA programming--Monk, Psych, 4400, Dead Zone--I really didn't have much interest in this show until I found out, just minutes ago, that Bruce Campbell is part of the cast. This has now risen to "Must See" status.

Hail to the king, baby.

3 comments:

Lord Mhoram said...

I'll have to look into that.

Monk and Dead Zone are two of my favorite shows. :)

Elusis said...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I had no idea, since there haven't been any new episodes of "Psych" in a while and "Monk" started to get on my nerves so I really haven't been watching USA.

I saw the premiere ep today and really enjoyed it. :)

dilliwag said...

My pleasure, Sheila. I like it the premiere and will give the series a go for the next few episodes. Bruce Campbell as an alcoholic ex-spy? How can I not love that character?