Friday, June 29, 2007

Feast

Friday's Feast for Friday, 29 June 2007

Appetizer--How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
Varies from day to day but on a light day I wear 14 pieces of jewelry: 9 piercings, 4 rings, and a necklace. I'm not counting my wrist jellies--I typically wear 3 on the left wrist and 7 on the right.

Soup--What is your favorite instrumental song?
Great question. I'll skip the classics and go with something more poppy: the theme from Star Trek: DS9.

Salad--Who has a last name that you like?
Obi-wan Kenobi.

Main Course--Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
Titanic. I won't see anything that unseated Star Wars as the biggest money maker of all time. Want to know how it ends? The boat sinks.

Dessert--Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
Nothing makes me excited like finding out about new Star Wars projects.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Titanic is a great choice. I wish I was eligible to include it on my list. Unfortunately, I got dragged to it. By a girl. Why did I go? Same reason Napoleon invaded Russia--it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Unknown said...

I've also never seen Titanic. But I have seen Zardoz.

dilliwag said...

I've heard of Zardoz, but I haven't seen it. I should add it to my Netflix cue.