Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Same As It Ever Was

The Nuggets begin their season the way last season ended--by losing to the Spurs. Oh, and it looks like Nene might have a serious ligament injury. Didn't the Nuggs go through this 1st game injury thing with Voshon last year? Ick.

Have I mentioned how much I despise Nick Van Exel?

Or that Pluto might have three moons?

Not much else going on in these parts. Life is calm and that's a good thing.

4 comments:

Michael said...

No truth to the rumor that Pluto's other two moons are going to be named 'Donald' and 'Daisy'.

That is all.

dilliwag said...

Man, that Lakers loss was painful. Nuggets choked. Could be a long year.

Michael said...

Here's an idea: let's not name those two exta moons 'Phil' and 'Kobe'....although with all the press the two of them have been getting lately, I wouldn't be all that surprised if it happened.

dilliwag said...

Any loss to the Lakers is excruciating. There's not a franchise I despise more in any sport.