Thursday, November 10, 2005

Who Voted God Out?

And don't wonder why He hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for His help because he might not be there

Actually, Pat, people voted God out of the science curriculum of the public schools. Does anyone take Pat Robertson seriously? I mean really, this guy is still bent about all those failed Presidential election bids. I may not be the world's greatest theologian (in fact, I'm probably not even the greatest theologian on my block--an ordained minister with a Ph.D. in Religious Studies lives a couple houses down the street), but I'm thinking God doesn't have the time or energy to pay attention to school board elections.

Someone needs to give that crochety old crank a hug.

1 comment:

Michael said...

And just the other day I was reading somewhere how 'mainstream' Christians think the Mormons are nuts....