Friday, August 12, 2005

Murphy's Law

Anything that could have gone wrong on the recent move, did. We're all in our new home, attempting to make order out of chaos. I'll post more next week--we should have internet installed by Monday. Just wanted let everyone know that we made it.

Here's a teaser for how horribly the move went--I'm flying back to Denver tonight to make another trip with the rest of our belongings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez.

Do you need a place to crash that is not all in boxes?

Sheila

Anonymous said...

oh mannn.... well I am glad you made it though, despite Murphy's interference. {{{{hugs.}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Gee, and Murphy usually hangs out with me...two-timer!

Anyways, much hugs and chocolate your way

-Susan

Michael said...

Oh man, it sounds brutal already.

All positive thoughts and prayers in your direction. Give my best to STK and TLO when next you see them. Good luck!

Your Host said...

I was wondering what had happened....I'm sorry things are being so wretched.