I've added a couple new journals/blogs to the roll here at Rhetorical Imprints.
The Girl Zone is authored by elusis, a dear friend from the local goth scene. She's a damn fine deejay, an excellent scholar, and a wannabee pirate. Actually, she really thinks she is a pirate. I'm not sure how her clients react to all the "arghs", rum, and prominently displayed jolly rogers.
ishaunted offers her ruminations on dog vomit, beef, and other daily pursuits at i live here. k is one of the first people I met in the local goth scene some seven years ago. She and one of her friends nicknamed me "Silver Belt Boy" due to my most excellent collection of alternative silver studded belts. Over the years, k and I have consumed countless cups o' java and packs of cigarettes while dreaming of travelling back in time to join the Bromley Contingent. The fact that she owns her own Starfleet uniform--I've seen it--should tell you everything you need to know.
Welcome to my neck of the blogosphere, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment