Friday's Feast, July 1, 2005
Appetizer--Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?
I'm not sure this counts as a vacation, but I'm going to an academic conference in Boston, MA later this year. I'll probably spend a grand total of two hours at the conference, then spend the rest of the time visiting Samuel Adams' grave, Walden pond, etc. If I was to go on vacation, I'd probably head for San Francisco, CA.
Soup--What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?
Beige. If I had my druthers, I'd go with a sage green.
Salad--Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? What does it say?
I have several bumper stickers:
Freedom of religion means every religion.
You laugh at my because I'm different; I laugh at you because you're all the same.
theStart
One Man Army
Sleater-Kinney
No Doubt
Metric
The Ramones
Main Course--What's the worst pain you've ever been in?
The first couple weeks of getting sober absolutely sucked. The physical and mental pain were unbelievable. One of the reasons I stay sober is that I never want to go through the first few weeks of sobriety ever again.
Dessert--Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?
Gwen Stefani is probably my favorite celebrity, despite the crap she calls her present pop album. Holla Back Girl? WTF is that? I'm not sure she inspires me so much as I really enjoy her artistic endeavours with No Doubt.
No comments:
Post a Comment