Today's Spam
Is it just me or does the amount of spam seem to be increasing? The following are examples of spam I received recently. The phrase preceding the colon is the email subject; the phrase following is the first line of the spam.
What are you up to: Want to quickly and safely increase your penis size?
Need a hug: Generic Viagra!
You are the one and only: Generic Viagra!
apskxxm Fatten up that hott ddogg kkqshh: Enlarge your penis guaranteed
WS It Haarrd - Wow!dlwwd: Real Viagra at unreal prices
I waatch.that_waist.liineftsop: Online pharmacy free next day shipping
nmi)Get)inside)a lady)with it harddnnfl: Real Viagra at unreal prices
KKIs it ttoo small for love?coluyy: Enhance your manhood
Utu Faattten up that member ekx: Enhance your manhood
mggk Shed unwanted kilo'st: Online pharmacy
Thank goodness I use a free email account for all my internet purchase. The spammers haven't found my home accounts . . . yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment