Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nuggets Talk: Lips Tattoo

Derek: Mavs fans were hassling the families of the Nuggs during the game.

Bob: classy

Derek: Totally.

Bob: The nuggets look like a tattoo factory exploded

Derek: I love it. And Birdman's hair. I'm thinking about getting some of those big red lips tattooed on my neck.*

Bob: EEEE, that's one I don't really like

Derek: Cracks me up every time I see it.

Bob: Gives me the willies

Derek: I think that's what Kmart wants. Tattoos as psychological warfare.

Bob: yeah. in some cases I think they are very cool

Derek: Although given his numbers, I'd say the jury is out regarding effectiveness.

*

5 comments:

Michael said...

Maybe K-Mart should get another lips tattoo. On his posterior. With the word "Cuban" tattooed underneath it.

I guess the days of calling this team "the rich and creamy nougats" are over. I'll happily trade that in for "Beat L.A.! Beat L.A.!"

dilliwag said...

I cannot begin to articulate how much I DESPISE the Lakers. I loathe that team, particularly Kobe, with every fiber of my being. I have no delusions that the Lakers, should they advance, will probably handle the Nuggets. Still, I'd love an opportunity to rail against them in earnest. I usually have to hate at a distance. This time, it would be personal.

Michael said...

Earlier today, I was going to post this question: If the Nuggets and the Celtics were to meet in the NBA Finals, who would you root for?

Moot point now, I guess.

Stupid Magic.

dilliwag said...

I would have cheered fervently for the Nuggets to annihilate the Celtics, Mikey.

Michael said...

Now you can cheer fervently for the Nuggets to annihilate the Lakers. And although it's usually hard for me to care muh about basketball during hockey season, I'll also be cheering fervently for the Nuggets to annihilate the Lakers.

Yes, I dislike the Lakers that much.

Almost as much as I dislike the Red Wings. Go Blackhawks!