Tuesday, May 19, 2009

For the Record

Before the Nuggets/Lakers game starts I want to get my prediction out there and on the record. This isn't based on any statistical measure or observation. I'm making my prediction purely on my homerism as a Nuggets fan. The fact that I absolutely LOATHE the Lakers makes my prediction even easier.

This is the year the lowly Nuggets emerge as winners. Nuggets take the series 4-2.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So... did enjoy the new Star Trek movie?

dilliwag said...

More than last night's game, for sure. What a choke job--crappy free throw shooting and two dumb mistakes by veteran players.

Bring on Thursday.

Unknown said...

Spock would have made his free throws.

dilliwag said...

Indeed.

Michael said...

If you're a big-name player, you have to be able to hit free throws at the end of a big game. And you have to practice shooting free throws to do that. For a big-name player not to spend time practicing free throws is, well, illogical.

Better result on Thursday night. The Nuggets have stolen home court advantage for the series. Excellent.

Michael said...

Stupid Lakers.