The latest ridiculous line of Republican attack focuses on the small dollar donors who contributed to Obama's campaign. Well, let me save them some time and energy. I, dilliwag, am one of those donors. Over the course of the primary and general election campaigns, STK and I made a series of $25 & $50 donations. If the GOP would like to double check my credit card receipts, leave a comment and we'll figure something out.
John McCain is experiencing a serious case of donor envy.
2 comments:
I personally think anyone should be able to donate any amount to any politician's campaign. But it's illegal to do that. Therefore making multiple donations under multiple aliases is serious stuff. There is evidence that campaign donation fraud is going on the Obama side of things. The Obama campaign has been lazy when it comes to checking contributions. Heaven forbid anyone point it out.
I don't doubt there are some instances of donors gaming the system. No system is perfect. It's my suspicion, however, that the actual number of fraudulent donations is minuscule. Republicans are absolutely flummoxed by how Obama has been able to inspire millions of average voters, like me, to donate to a campaign (this is the 1st time I've ever donated to a campaign).
If McCain was leading in the polls, this would be a non issue.
Post a Comment