Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SOTU: dilliwag edition

Good evening my fellow Americans.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah surge is working blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah stand strong in war on terror blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah not a recession blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah al Queda must be defeated blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah call on Congress to support stimulus package blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah land of the free, home of the brave.

God bless America.

I didn't watch a single second. How'd I do?

1 comment:

Michael said...

I didn't watch a single second. How'd I do?

No idea. I didn't watch it either.

I suppose I should care more about all of this, but I just don't. Frankly, I'm not all that jazzed about the upcoming election, either. Other than the fact that "Election year"="Lots of work"="$$$" in my industry, it's hard for me to care right now.

Who's going to be the next President of the United States? Does it really matter?

(Unless Hillary gets the nomination. Then I'll care.)