We've spent the last four days in damage control mode around here. TLO is sick, yet again, and that means no sleep for the weary. 103.5 temp on Friday afternoon and grumpy toddler the remainder of the weekend on into today means equally grumpy parents. Although the temperature dropped back to normal by Sunday, TLO developed a nasty cough. Actually, he redeveloped the cough. He had a cough several weeks ago and it's back with a vengeance. After influenza/strep tests and a couple chest x-rays, the doctor diagnosed TLO with pneumonia.
WTF? How did that happen? With all the doctors we've been to see since September (every 2-3 weeks, no joke), you'd think we'd head something like this off before it developed, no? I guess not. So, he's on yet another freakin round of antibiotics. The good news is that his ears show no sign of infection. Great.
Someone cut this kid a break. I'm not sure how many more sick days he can take. Let me rephrase that: I'm not sure how many more sick days I can take.
To top it all off, I contracted TLO's illness and now have a rather nasty little cold of my own. I'm sure STK is happy I know how to blow/wipe my own nose.
2 comments:
found
HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/Lycra-Zentai-Catsuit-Green-Lantern-Costume-Unitard-New_W0QQitemZ200077822496QQihZ010QQcategoryZ313QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200077822496http://cgi.ebay.com/Lycra-Zentai-Catsuit-Green-Lantern-Costume-Unitard-New_W0QQitemZ200077822496QQihZ010QQcategoryZ313QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200077822496">This
and thought of you.
Hopefully that worked cuz this box is acting funny
Opps guess not...how dumb! Try again
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lycra-Zentai-Catsuit-Green-Lantern-Costume-Unitard-New_W0QQitemZ200077822496QQihZ010QQcategoryZ313QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200077822496
Post a Comment