Okay, if your sensibilities are offended by the content of naughty spam, you should probably skip this post.
I just received an interesting piece of spam. Here's the content:
--
Make her curnm over and over all weekend long
Super V\AGRA Will Keep you up ALL weekend long!
- Do what you know she will love!
- Be king of the bedroom
- Save $$$ from online pharmaces
- NO PRE/SCRIP/TION REQ/UIRED!
---
When I checked out the originating address, I discovered the email was from me! Is there something I need to tell myself? Has STK been talking to me about my bedroom prowess, or apparent lack thereof, and I don't know about it? Why am I last the person to know these things? The agony.
2 comments:
I would assume this means you've got one of those nasty viruses (virii?) that sends spam at random to people on your mailing list. Either that, or you've been sending yourself subliminal e-mails in your sleep.
I don't envy you for either possibility. ;-)
Actually, I think it's a new trick by spammers. Since the mail is coming from yourself, most anti-spam software won't block it. It's only happening with one of my anonymous web-based accounts I use for on-line purchases so I'm not losing a wink of sleep about it.
Post a Comment