Appetizer: How are you today?
Tired & disheartened, but okay. I'm tired of writing & disheartened by some feedback I received. I took a risk and went with something out of the ordinary--I shouldn't have. Now I'm re-writing the piece in the traditional format ::grumbles:: Note to self: challenge the system when you have a full time position and tenure. Duh.
Soup: Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Teen Titans. Monk. Smallville.
Salad: What's the scariest weather situation you've experienced?
Growing up in Iowa, I experienced numerous close calls with tornadoes. In my teens, a bolt of lightning struck a tree about 20 yards from where I was standing. I could feel a buzz of electricity move through my body. A very odd feeling, to be sure.
Main Course: If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
The United Kingdom.
Dessert: What do you usually wear to sleep?
Boxer briefs. Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, thanks.
Thanks to Friday's Feast for providing yet another moment of blogging fun.
1 comment:
Regarding the following in the Appetizer:
::grumbles:: Note to self: challenge the system when you have a full time position and tenure. Duh.I refer you to Willy's 4th Law:
4) If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them.
That's the ticket!
Post a Comment